Asahi Tec Corp. will not replace more than 25 executives who will retire this year as part of a rationalization and global reorganization that is a result of its acquisition of Metaldyne Corp. early this year. These moves, along with an earlier announcement to close a Metaldyne plant in Greenville, NC, by December, will save the supplier more than $10 million in fiscal 2007, Asahi Tec says. As part of the management shuffle, Takao Yoshida, currently chief financial officer of Asahi Tec, will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.