Ricardo plc is increasing its presence in the Chinese market with the completion of a new technical center that triples the working area of its previous Shanghai location and provides space for 100 employees. Phase two, scheduled for completion by the end of the year, will include a testing facility in the “Auto City” area west of Shanghai, near the technical headquarters of Shanghai Automotive Industry Corp. and the SAIC-Volkswagen AG assembly plant, the supplier says. Nippon Piston Ring ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.