Celgard LLC, a unit of Polypore International Inc., is awarded an 18-month, $2.3 million contract by the U.S. Advanced Battery Consortium and Department of Energy for the development of lithium-ion-battery separator technology. The company says it will focus on improving the high-temperature melt integrity and abuse tolerance of Li-ion battery packs for use in next-generation hybrid-electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles. Lear Corp. says it will dissolve a joint venture with Toyota Boshoku ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.