American Axle & Mfg. Holdings Inc. workers vote to accept a national labor pact reached between the supplier and the United Auto Workers union. The new 4-year labor contract covers 6,700 AAM employees at Michigan and New York locations. A breakdown in negotiations led to a strike at the supplier two weeks ago. Valeo SA March 18 will hold a meeting of its European Works Council Bureau to discuss proposals for restructuring its Santo Tirso (Portugal) and Madrid plants. Valeo says a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.