BorgWarner Inc. says it expects $2.1 billion of new powertrain business for 2009 through 2011, an 8% increase over the previous three years. Demand for the supplier’s environmentally friendly technologies, such as gasoline and diesel turbochargers and dual-clutch transmission, is expected to continue to drive growth, BorgWarner says. Ener1 Inc. says it has closed its acquisition of an 83% interest in South Korea’s Enertech International. The Knorr-Bremse Group and truck maker OAO KamAZ ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.