A U.S. bankruptcy judge tells Delphi Corp. it must allow competing bids in addition to an offer from private-equity firm Platinum Equity LLC. The court suggests the supplier set up a sales process for an auction of its assets in July. Delphi last week said it had reached a deal to sell most of its global operations to Platinum Equity, but several of the supplier’s lenders now say they are seeking to make their own competing offers. The judge also gives Delphi preliminary approval to access ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.