Three former employees of Metaldyne Corp. reportedly have been arraigned in U.S. District Court in Detroit on charges of conspiracy, stealing trade secrets, wire fraud, computer fraud and other illegalities as part of a 64-count grand jury indictment. The indictment claims the employees gave proprietary information on the manufacturing of powdered metal engine components to Chinese competitors in exchange for commissions on sales of components utilizing the technology. The accused include ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.