Responding to a lawsuit filed Oct. 7 by Chrysler LLC, Getrag Group says it didn’t violate terms of an agreement with the auto maker on a joint-venture plant in Tipton, IN, slated to make dual-clutch transmissions. Chrysler alleges Getrag did not obtain the necessary debt financing for the plant and is seeking unspecified damages and a declaration that it is not responsible for Getrag’s expenses on the facility. Johnson Controls-Saft Advanced Power Solutions is supplying BMW AG with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.