SmarTire Systems Inc. is partnering with DaimlerChrysler AG’s Commercial Buses North America unit to offer the supplier’s SmartWave tire pressure monitoring system on DC’s line of Setra motorcoaches. Cooper-Standard Automotive Inc. will close its Archbold, OH, fluid systems facility by third-quarter 2008 as part of the company’s restructuring to reduce operating costs, increase efficiencies and better align its manufacturing capacity in North America. The move affects about 215 workers and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.