Behr America, a unit of Germany’s Behr GmbH & Co. KG, completes the $8.5 million expansion of its Troy, MI-based headquarters, the second major addition to the facility in three years. Constructed on the supplier’s existing 2.3-acre (1-ha) site and covering 69,000 sq.-ft. (6,410 sq.-m), the new building will house nearly 270 workers and includes offices, meeting and exhibition areas and additional testing labs. Toyota Boshoku Corp. will build a new 341,000-sq.-ft. (31,679-sq.-m) plant ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.