Delphi Corp. is investing $40.5 million to expand its China operations, building a complex with two new manufacturing modules for Delphi’s Electronics & Safety Div. in the Suzhou Industrial Park in Suzhou, China. The operations will produce a variety of electronic products. Construction of one module already has started and should be completed by third-quarter 2004. Meanwhile, the supplier is cutting at least 150 tech jobs, with some of the work being sent overseas to an Indian firm, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.