Tenneco Automotive Inc. will cut 900 jobs, close eight facilities worldwide and consolidate or relocate production at 20 facilities this year. Tenneco expects $11 million in savings in 2002 and $30 million next year as a result of the actions. Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. says it will recall 200,000 Load Range E light truck tires linked to 11 deaths involving tread separation. The tires were used on ’96-’00 model 15-passenger vans and ambulances. Visteon Corp. cuts 150 salaried and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.