Delphi Corp. posts a fourth-quarter 2004 net loss of $102 million or $0.18 per share. In the same period year-ago, Delphi earned $82 million ($0.15 per share). Revenue for the quarter was down 3% over year-ago to $7 billion, but Delphi says its non-General Motors Corp. business grew 14% to $3.4 billion. Delphi says non-GM sales accounted for a record 49% of total sales in the quarter. For the calendar year, Delphi recorded a net loss of $36 million ($0.06 per share) and an increase in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Roundup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.