The first thing that suffers when the economy takes a turn for the worse is product. This year, however, respondents to Ward’s 24th Annual Supplier Survey say the Big Three auto makers cannot afford to allow that cycle to continue. There’s a fair amount of skepticism among our respondents as to whether the Big Three can remain true to their word when they say that programs won’t be canceled or delayed due to the sluggish economy. Nearly 60% of both supplier and OEM respondents say they ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Survey Debunks Big Three Claims About Program Delays" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.