Suppliers fretting over U.S. Big Three arm-twisting aimed at coercing them into locating in China may want to stop complaining and get onboard. Because if China is destined to become the global hotbed of innovation, as some believe, parts makers will need to be there if they expect to be in the thick of the action anywhere in the world. There no doubt are huge hurdles to locating in China. Topping the list is the government red tape that comes with setting up operations. Then there's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"For Suppliers, China May Be Where Action Ultimately Is" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.