TRAVERSE CITY, MI – Overwhelmed by the fight to stay afloat, the supplier community is mired in disarray but wary of programs designed to streamline business, such as industry exchanges. So says a survey commissioned by Salion Inc. and conducted by the Center for Automotive Research (CAR). Results are gleaned from responses generated by 58 respondents whose median annual revenue is $100 million. On average, each replies to 390 requests for quotes (RFQs) every year – and they expect ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Suppliers Have Room to Improve, Survey Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.