DETROIT – With all the recent talk about SUV safety, consumers likely would benefit from a better knowledge of stability control systems. The question remains: Who should inform the public of this information – suppliers or the OEMs who purchase the technology from them? Public needs information about technologies such as stability control systems. While suppliers have a certain responsibility, it is to their OEM customers, not the public by and large, says Doug Patton, senior ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Suppliers, OEMs Not Sure Who Should Educate Public" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.