The management shakeup announced last week at DaimlerChrysler AG that will see DaimlerChrysler Corp. President Thomas T. Stallkamp leave the automaker at year's end is creating unease throughout the automotive supplier community. And the exit of Mr. Stallkamp, who joins a parade of more than a half-dozen former Chrysler Corp. execs that have left the company since the merger, may not be all suppliers have to worry about. Rumors were rampant last Friday that Tom Sidlik, board member in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Suppliers Wary of DC Shakeup; DCC Purchasing Chief Rumored Next to Leave" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.