TRAVERSE CITY, MI – The business model is broken – OEMs, system integrators and lower-tier suppliers are earning inadequate capital returns for long-term health and viability, says Craig Fitzgerald of Plante & Moran LLP. The partner in the automotive supplier consulting practice says a survey taken in June and July of this year of lower-tier suppliers shows the industry must “seriously consider substantial changes in supply chain management practices.” “There is great danger in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supply Chain Will Lose Links" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.