COEUR d’ ALENE, ID – Kia Motors America says its upcoming ’03 Sorento – on sale late next month – will make its mark in the U.S. midsize SUV segment just like the still-sold-out Sedona did in the minivan market a year ago. Expect Sorento to stand the segment on its ear, then. With the all-new Sorento, Kia plans to follow faithfully the winning Sedona formula: deliver a high-specification vehicle at a jaw-dropping low price. Kia says its ’03 Sorento SUV will drastically undercut ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Surging Kia Strikes Again With New Sorento" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.