SOUTHFIELD, MI – A Wall Street analyst with a positive outlook on U.S. auto makers and suppliers? That’s not supposed to happen. But Mike Ward, of Ward Transportation Research and Soleil Securities Group Inc., is bucking tradition as the industry slowly emerges from its biggest sales trough in 40 years. On hand for a panel at the annual Society of Automotive Analysts Strategic Planning Summit held at supplier Lear Corp’s. headquarters here, Ward says the auto industry is poised to make ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Surprise! Wall Street Analyst Likes Autos" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642