Bankruptcy or talk of it may hurt sales of General Motors Corp. and Chrysler LLC products, a recent consumer survey says. In BIGresearch’s survey of customer intentions and actions, Chevrolet, Dodge and ill-fated Pontiac brands took hits in so-called Consumer Equity Share among consumers planning to buy a new vehicle. Consumer Equity Share is calculated by subtracting the average percentage of those considering a brand as a first or second choice, from the current percentage of ownership ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Survey: Bankruptcy or Fear of It May Hurt Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.