A new survey by DuPont Automotive and the Society of Automotive Engineers shows 60% of respondents believe 42-volt technology could arrive in North America in four to 10 years. The survey on Advanced Automotive Electrical/Electronic (AAEE) issues also indicates 37% of respondents believe the technology could arrive sooner than four years, while just 3% believe it will take longer than 10 years. Of those polled, 35% think cost is a leading factor in designing new advanced ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Survey: Strong Interest in 42-Volt Enabled Technologies" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.