Teenagers want a Volkswagen Beetle, Honda Civic or BMW 3-Series sedan – not a Chrysler Sebring, Dodge Stratus, GMC Envoy, Subaru Legacy or Toyota Scion tC. That's the finding of a national survey of 16- to 19-year-olds conducted by TNS Automotive, a Greenwich, CT-based market research firm, to learn what vehicles are on teen wish lists. Scion tC not on teen buyers’ radar screens. The survey also serves as a barometer for the auto industry, showing how effective manufacturers have ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Survey: Teens Favor VWs, Hondas to Dodges, Subarus" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.