DaimlerChrysler AG's light truck strategy expands the Dodge Ram pickup platform and includes a number of options to remain in the full-sized commercial van market. The next Dodge Ram pickup platform, code-named DR, is not due until 2003, but word is it will include a full-sized sport/utility vehicle (SUV), as well as standard and crew cab pickups. An extended cab derivative will delve into the pickup-SUV hybrid niche. Styling cues could come from the Dodge Power Wagon concept unveiled in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SUV, Crew Cab Part of Next Dodge Ram" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.