Australiaâ€™s new-vehicle sales slowed in October to 80,925, up just 0.1% or 112 units from year-ago. However, Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries CEO Andrew McKellar considers it a solid result, on a par with like-2009. â€śIt needs to be acknowledged that sales this time last year were being boosted by the stimulus of the business tax break, so it is encouraging to see the market is maintaining that momentum,â€ť he says in a statement. â€śThe market is on track for an impressive yearly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SUVs Nudge Australiaâ€™s Slowing Vehicles Sales in October" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.