SAO PAULO -- Suzuki Motor Corp. plans to sell its XL-7 Grand Vitara SUV with manual transmission for $35,000 in Brazil. The automatic version will be priced at $37,000. The Grand Vitara has three rows of seats with a maximum 7-passenger load. Other vehicles sold in Brazil with the same seating arrangement include the Chevrolet Zafira, Hyundai Trajet, Kia Carens and the Fiat Doblo.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Suzuki Announces Grand Vitara Pricing for Brazil" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.