CHONGQING — Suzuki Motor Corp. gets approval to build a second passenger car model at its joint venture with Chongqing Chang'an Automotive Co. Ltd. The JV, Chongqing Chang'an Suzuki Automobile Co. Ltd., plans to build the 5-seat, 1.0L Lingyang model, based on the Suzuki Cultus/Esteem/Baleno platform. The model will be priced from RMB90,000 to RMB100,000 (US$10,900 to US$12,000). Production of the Lingyang begins at the plant in September, and the venture plans to build 6,000 of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Suzuki, Chang'an ready for new model" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.