JAKARTA – Suzuki’s new concept car, which premiered at the recent Indonesian International Motor Show here, offers a first glimpse at the auto maker’s upcoming low-cost-car strategy. The show car, dubbed the Concept-G, utilizes the architecture and body of the auto maker’s Japanese market-specific Alto, which for the last three decades has traded on its affordability, fuel economy and compact dimensions. The exterior of the concept car evolves Suzuki's traditional design language and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Suzuki Concept-G Basis for New Low-Cost Car Strategy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.