CARLSBAD, CA – Suzuki Motor Corp. customers buy motorcycles, as well as outboard engines for their watercraft – which is why the Japanese auto maker needs to offer a pickup to tow the toys, officials say. “We need pickups to satisfy their needs,” Koichi Suzuki, American Suzuki Motor Corp. president-automotive operations, tells Ward’s at a recent event here. To that end, Suzuki struck a deal in June with Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. that includes a provision whereby Nissan supplies Suzuki with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Suzuki Customers Need Pickup to Haul Toys" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.