BEIJING — Suzuki Motor Corp. receives state approval for a mini-vehicle joint venture with Changhe Aircraft Industrial Corp. The new JV, Changhe-Suzuki Automotive Co. Ltd., will be based in Jingdezhen, Jiangxi province. The JV began construction work in 1995, upon receiving preliminary approval but had been waiting for State Council approval. Changhe-Suzuki reports a total investment of US$98 million, with 51% from Changhe and 49% from Suzuki. The company's registered capital is US$55.3 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Suzuki enters new mini-vehicle joint venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.