American Suzuki Motor Corp. continues to unveil its blueprint for the company’s upcoming surge in the U.S. SUV market. The auto maker plans to display the small Concept X2 on March 24 at the New York International Auto Show, following up on a larger SUV mock-up – dubbed the Concept X – shown in Detroit in January. The latest concept vehicle offers a hint of what the midsize XL7 replacement will look like. Ward’s in January learned the smaller SUV, likely to bow in the ’06 model year, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Suzuki Follows Concept X With X2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.