Suzuki Motor Corp. reportedly will invest in GM Daewoo Auto and Technology Co., the new auto maker created from Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd. assets sold to a partnership headed by General Motors Corp. GM and its partners are investing $400 million to purchase assets of Daewoo. Suzuki’s investment reportedly is about ¥10 billion-¥15 billion ($82.4 million-$123.6 million), or roughly 15%. GM holds a 20% stake in Suzuki, which says in reports it is not yet sure if it will cooperate on the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Suzuki to Invest in Daewoo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.