Under the new leadership of Rick Suzuki, grandson of the automaker's founder, American Suzuki Motor Corp. aims to turn around its less than stellar image with ambitious sales goals, enhanced vehicle offerings and a new marketing partnership. A year after its introduction, Suzuki's flagship Grand Vitara sport/utility vehicle (SUV) appears to be helping the automaker reach that plateau. Sales of the Grand Vitara in September climbed to 2,696 units and marked the best month since the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Suzuki Looks to Build on G. Vitara Success" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.