GROSSE POINTE, MI – If you’re a Suzuki motorcycle or outboard boat-engine owner, chances are Gene Brown of American Suzuki Motor Corp. knows your name. “One of my projects has been to build a customer database where we have the ability to look at who owns multiple Suzuki products, whether its cars and bikes, or cars, bikes and outboards,” Brown, vice president-marketing and public relations for American Suzuki, tells Ward’s here recently of its new marketing tactic. While Suzuki has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Suzuki Looks for New Customers Among Familiar Faces" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.