HAMAMATSU, Japan -- In a sea of sparks and robotics, a worker is detected in the body shop of Suzuki Motor Corp.â€™s Kosai assembly plant. He has to be seen to be believed. He literally runs from task to task, covering about three stations with no visible breaks in the action. One gets tired just watching. After witnessing the work ethic, it is not hard to believe Suzuki officials when they say they will achieve the goals of their latest manufacturing initiative. After three years of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Suzukiâ€™s Kosai Plant Cruzes to Productivity" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.