LOS ANGELES – American Suzuki Motor Corp. is showing the GSX-R/4 concept car, a vehicle billed as part motorcycle concept and part car, at the 2002 Los Angeles Auto Show, which opened to the media this week. The GSX-R/4 features the 1.3L engine of the GSX1300R Hayabusa motorcycle and hand-shifted 6-speed sequential transmission. American Suzuki also debuts the Formula Hayabusa race car in the U.S., which was designed for a new Japanese one-make competition series.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Suzuki Shows Concepts at L.A. Show" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642