SAN ANTONIO – American Suzuki Motor Corp. revealed its new midsize sedan to dealers gathered here this week for an annual meeting, a top executive says. The new model, taking the place of the departed Verona, is due in the U.S. before the end of next year and is based on the Kizashi 3 concept unveiled at this year’s New York auto show. “(The dealers’ response was) very favorable,” Gene Brown, American Suzuki vice president-marketing, public relations and product planning, tells Ward’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Suzuki Shows New Midsize Sedan to Dealers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.