NEW YORK – American Suzuki Motor Corp. will offer a sedan variant of its upcoming subcompact SX4 hatchback next year, a company official says. Tom Carney, vice president-sales, tells Ward’s the Japan-built SX4 model line is critical to Suzuki’s continued growth in the U.S. It will have heady competition when it goes on sale in early August from new entrants such as Honda Motor Co. Ltd.’s Fit, Toyota Motor Corp.’s Yaris and Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.’s Versa, not to mention the top-seller in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Suzuki SX4 Sedan Due Next Year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.