ESZTERGOM, Hungary – Magyar Suzuki Zrt. celebrates the world premiere and official start of production of the new-generation Suzuki Swift at its plant here at the Hungarian-Slovak border. Suzuki Motor Corp. Chairman and CEO Osamu Suzuki joins Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban for the rollout of the new car. The Hungarian plant phased out production of the previous-generation Swift in late April and began serial output of the new model, codenamed YP6, in May. The new Swift was not ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Suzuki Unveils New Swift; Launches Output in Hungary" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.