VANCOUVER – Suzuki Motor Corp. will introduce both a 5- and 7-passenger version of the next-generation '07 XL-7 midsize cross/utility vehicle slated to bow in October 2006. The Japanese auto maker showed the vehicle as Concept X at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit in January, stemming from General Motors Corp.'s Theta platform that already has yielded the Saturn Vue, Chevrolet Equinox and Pontiac Torrent. Suzuki Concept X For Suzuki, the new vehicle replaces the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Suzuki XL-7 Plans Progressing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.