VIENNA – Suzuki Automobile Schweiz AG, a joint venture owned 65% by the Emil Frey AG and 35% by Suzuki Motor Corp., started its activities as Swiss importer for Suzuki cars effective July 1. The formation of a new Suzuki importer is the consequence of the collapse of Erb Gruppe, the Swiss conglomerate that folded after running up huge debts in December 2003. Former Suzuki importer Suzuki Automobile AG was part of Erb’s Herfina AG automotive division.(See related story: Swiss Erb Gruppe ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Swiss Group Forms JV With Suzuki" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.