Australia’s largest city plans to lead an international push to fast-track the uptake of electric vehicles to reduce emissions by establishing charging stations and converting car fleets. Sydney Lord Mayor Clover Moore says a specific goal will be deployment of the first public charging stations before the end of 2010. The city is looking at funding an initial demonstration station. Speaking from Copenhagen, site of a recent international summit on climate change, Moore says EVs are a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sydney One of Six Cities to Spearhead Move Toward EVs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.