Saab Australia Pty. Ltd. launches Australia’s first ethanol production car at the Australian International Motor Show in Sydney this week. The Saab BioPower is a flex-fuel version of the Saab 9-5 vehicle, which can run on E85 – a blend of 85% ethanol and 15% gasoline. Saab says the flex-fuel capability allows drivers to refuel BioPower on gasoline where ethanol isn’t available, which is important in the take-up phase of an alternative fuel. GM Premium Brands Director Parveen Batish ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sydney Show Cars Range From Flex Fuel to Ford Cobra" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.