There will be one clear theme emerging as auto makers show off their latest vehicles at next month's Australian International Motor Show in Sydney: fuel technology. "There is significant interest in engine technology and the types of fuel new cars now offer," Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries CEO Peter Sturrock says. "It’s the first time these cars will be shown in Australia. LPG (liquid petroleum gasoline), diesel, biodiesel, ethanol, hybrid gasoline/electric – you name it. You ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sydney Show to Highlight Fuel Technology, Small Cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.