Syntroleum Corp. will begin offering its licensees access to proprietary hydrocracking technology optimized for converting synthetic crude oil into ultra-clean, sulfur-free synthetic transportation fuels — primarily diesel and jet fuels. Syntroleum's hydrocracking technology operates at lower pressure and requires less hydrogen than is normally required for hydrocracking conventional crude oil. Syntroleum has used the technology to produce test fuels for several major auto manufacturers, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Syntroleum offers refining technology" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.