WASHINGTON – Air suspension systems, “lane-keeping support” and tire performance sensors bode well for auto makers and regulators intent on preventing rollovers, says Continental-Teves AG. Helmut Fennel, vice president-control strategies of the Frankfurt-based component supplier, tells Society of Automotive Engineers Government/Industry Meeting delegates that 4-corner air suspension systems can provide a significant hedge against rollovers because they offer leveling capabilities that can ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"System Integration Mitigates Rollover Conditions, Supplier Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.