TAIPEI â€“ Taiwan's Yulon Group expects to begin mass production of its self-designed Luxgen vehicle range in China in first-quarter 2011. Output will take place at Dongfeng Yulon Motor Co. Ltd., a joint venture between Yulon and China's Dongfeng Motor Corp. Yulon has signed agreements to market the Luxgen lineup in a number of other countries, including Vietnam, the Dominican Republic, Bahrain and Oman. Initial exports of the Luxgen7 multipurpose van to Vietnam are scheduled to begin in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Taiwanâ€™s Yulon to Launch Luxgen Series in China Next Year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.