TAIPEI – Local assembler Formosa Automobile Corp. signs a preliminary deal with Czech Republic's Skoda Auto a.s. to market Skoda vehicles in Taiwan. A Formosa official says a final agreement could come by year's end. Still to be hammered out are the models to be imported and pricing, the official is quoted as saying here. Formosa would like to distribute the upscale Superb, as well as the Fabia and Octavia. Formosa Automobile, which was founded in 1998, has been struggling to gain a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Taiwan's Formosa to Import Skodas" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.