TRAVERSE CITY – G. Peter Pappas, principal of turnaround firm BBK Ltd., speaking at the Management Briefing Seminars here, faces a crowd from an increasingly jittery automotive supply base and offers up exactly what they’ve all been dreaming of: a crystal ball. G. Peter Pappas Pappas, who has spent his career in turnaround work, says he now is working to prevent the bankruptcies that have been his bread and butter. His Web-based BBK Ratings, he says, provides a quick and easy ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Targeting Weak Links in Supply Chain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.